• Thread starter crank dat curry
  • Start date
  • Views 561
C

crank dat curry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright. My main Xbox 360 died with the MS28 drive in it. I needed a new one so I bought a broken one off of ebay to fix. Now I bid for 2 auctions. I was not allowed to buy another Xbox 360 (Was spending waay to much money on these).

(Here is where the story gets interesting)

I bid for an Xbox 360 last Tuesday. I paid through Paypal (But the payment was held and account got limited...?). So I sent a message asking the seller if he had received the payment. He said NO! So I bid on another one. And I paid for that through my other Paypal.

This morning around 8:30AM I wake up after hearing an annoying noise. Its a a FedEx truck. So I figure it must be something for someone else. Nope my name. I look at the name it says R&M Hot Deals (Xbox 360 Seller). And I am getting another one in tomorrow.

So what can I do?

Do you guys think the payment went through for the first Xbox 360?

Also what about the second Xbox 360? I cant let anyone see the other one :biggrin:

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of confusing to read but i think i got the general message... Your 360 broke so you go on ebay and bid on one and win..You pay and then the seller says he didn't get the payment. So you buy another one and pay again and now the first seller sent the 360 and your getting another one... I could be off but just take the second or first.. w/e take a pic and put it back on ebay.. Or see if the sellers have return policies and see if you can return it for your money back

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy. Keep the first 360. When the second xbox comes in, refuse delivery and tell them to return to sender. Send him an email saying you want a refund. Case closed problem solved.

PrivateJesus

PrivateJesus

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I Pieceman I said:
Easy. Keep the first 360. When the second xbox comes in, refuse delivery and tell them to return to sender. Send him an email saying you want a refund. Case closed problem solved.

Right way to do it.

Or...
be a dbag and sell one of them

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Oooooorrr, if seller #2 isn't cool with giving you a refund, file a charge back w/ your bank. Guaranteed refund everytime :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register