What's new

Need sombody to solve my big problem

D

Dnis

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,
I'm dennis from Indonesia, i'm a newbie here. I need somebody to help me modded / hack my ios games.
My device is non jailbrake, ios 9.3.2

Can somebody here help me, i need your help so badly.

Please contact me :
[email protected]

Thank you very much

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it'd be helpful if you started off by telling us what games you want to mod specifically.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it'd be helpful if you started off by telling us what games you want to mod specifically.
He's unjailbroken on iOS 9. He can't mod any apps. Apps are hidden now. Well there is a method to modding an app but it's not worth.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can download signed modded applications from 3rd party sources.

D

Dnis

Reaction score
Sin$
The games that i want yo modded is:
- CSR Racing 2
- Final Fantasy : brave exvius
And Final fantasy series

Need help, 'cause i don't understand at all about modded or hacking. Just see in the youtube a lot of people hack / modded but i try and can't make it.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The games that i want yo modded is:
- CSR Racing 2
- Final Fantasy : brave exvius
And Final fantasy series

Need help, 'cause i don't understand at all about modded or hacking. Just see in the youtube a lot of people hack / modded but i try and can't make it.
Well most people don't do things for free. Good resources on youtube.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
- CSR racing 2
- Final Fantasy : Brave exvius
And final fantasy series

Just modded/ hack the gold coin , money

I hope you can help me 
Well you don't have a jailbroken device so that is a problem. Unless you can find a site that gives out configuration profiles allowing a modded app to be installed, you are basically screwed unless you have a developer license.

D

Dnis

Reaction score
Sin$
Well you don't have a jailbroken device so that is a problem. Unless you can find a site that gives out configuration profiles allowing a modded app to be installed, you are basically screwed unless you have a developer license.

Can you tell me how to make my device jailbroken ? So latter you can teach me how to modded the game

D

Dnis

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't jailbreak your device currently.[/QUOT

Ow so sad to hear that, is it have another option to make it happened, is it can be downgrade the ios version ?

I hear that before but i'm not sure, i'm don't understand about all of this. Just wondering if i can play like them ( cheat/ modded ) it will be great.

D

Dnis

Reaction score
Sin$
No you can't downgrade either.
Hmmm actually i have another device ( ipad ) already jailbreak but the ios still ios 7, and i can't download the newest game . That's why i play it using my iphone .

Is it any possibilities i can modded game if i used my ipad ? If yes can you tell me what should i do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register