What's new

Need sombody to solve my big problem

D

Dnis

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm dennis from Indonesia, i'm a newbie here. I need somebody to help me modded / hack my ios games.
My device is non jailbrake, ios 9.3.2

Can somebody here help me, i need your help so badly.

Please contact me :
[email protected]

Thank you very much

C

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well it'd be helpful if you started off by telling us what games you want to mod specifically.

P

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Well it'd be helpful if you started off by telling us what games you want to mod specifically.
He's unjailbroken on iOS 9. He can't mod any apps. Apps are hidden now. Well there is a method to modding an app but it's not worth.

V

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Reaction score
You can download signed modded applications from 3rd party sources.

D

Dnis

Reaction score
The games that i want yo modded is:
- CSR Racing 2
- Final Fantasy : brave exvius
And Final fantasy series

Need help, 'cause i don't understand at all about modded or hacking. Just see in the youtube a lot of people hack / modded but i try and can't make it.

V

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Reaction score
The games that i want yo modded is:
- CSR Racing 2
- Final Fantasy : brave exvius
And Final fantasy series

Need help, 'cause i don't understand at all about modded or hacking. Just see in the youtube a lot of people hack / modded but i try and can't make it.
Well most people don't do things for free. Good resources on youtube.

D

Dnis

Reaction score

- CSR racing 2
- Final Fantasy : Brave exvius
And final fantasy series

Just modded/ hack the gold coin , money

I hope you can help me 
Well most people don't do things for free. Good resources on youtube.

V

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Reaction score
- CSR racing 2
- Final Fantasy : Brave exvius
And final fantasy series

Just modded/ hack the gold coin , money

I hope you can help me 
Well you don't have a jailbroken device so that is a problem. Unless you can find a site that gives out configuration profiles allowing a modded app to be installed, you are basically screwed unless you have a developer license.

D

Dnis

Reaction score
Well you don't have a jailbroken device so that is a problem. Unless you can find a site that gives out configuration profiles allowing a modded app to be installed, you are basically screwed unless you have a developer license.

Can you tell me how to make my device jailbroken ? So latter you can teach me how to modded the game

V

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Reaction score
Can you tell me how to make my device jailbroken ? So latter you can teach me how to modded the game
You can't jailbreak your device currently.

D

Dnis

Reaction score
You can't jailbreak your device currently.[/QUOT

Ow so sad to hear that, is it have another option to make it happened, is it can be downgrade the ios version ?

I hear that before but i'm not sure, i'm don't understand about all of this. Just wondering if i can play like them ( cheat/ modded ) it will be great.

V

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Reaction score
No you can't downgrade either.

D

Dnis

Reaction score
No you can't downgrade either.
Hmmm actually i have another device ( ipad ) already jailbreak but the ios still ios 7, and i can't download the newest game . That's why i play it using my iphone .

Is it any possibilities i can modded game if i used my ipad ? If yes can you tell me what should i do.

Top Bottom