Discussion Need quests to be done.

• Thread starter iTz UKz ToXiiCz
  • Start date
  • Views 228
I

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a lazy s***. lets just say. and i really can't be bothered to do some of the quests :L so what i was wondering is if i tell whoever will do this for me the quest(s) i want will you do it(them) for me?

i will probably pay you in some way or another, (probably paypal) or if it's a reasonably short quest then nothing. or maybe nothing anyway because the people on se7ensins are the don.

so yeah thanks, and please comment on this. i need help. IM LAZYYYYY I TELL YOU.

F

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
I can do most quests... Just hit me up, I can help ya.

I

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can do most quests... Just hit me up, I can help ya.
hmmm, can i trust you? is there any way you can prove your trustworthy young padowan chicken waffle thing.

F

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
Idk, i have a giant rs guide here so far.. 3.3k views, I do alot of quests... Used to have a mini botting service... So, idc... Just wanting to help.

I

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idk, i have a giant rs guide here so far.. 3.3k views, I do alot of quests... Used to have a mini botting service... So, idc... Just wanting to help.
deal. suppose, when do you think you could start? and if i tell you what quest could you tell me how long you will have the account? and sorry i didn't mean to sound rude. i wasn't underestimating you man :')

M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm much more trusted and I'll do for free because don't really need the cash and love helping people out. Only thing IDE like is if you ever got x2 xp for mw3 IDE love to have it.

Top Bottom