What's new

Solved Need pointers/help new to RGH

C

consolegamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello i'm currently in the process of Installing RGH, I'm new to this and would like some tips and I also have to questions:
1. IF I go online with a RGH Xbox WITHOUT a stealth service, will i get banned instantly or am I able to be on for some time?
2.can someone suggest me a cheap but trusted service (don't want the best, just something that can keep me online for a bit)
3. where can i get those 1 hour trail XBL cards or those trail cards that people seem to get?
4. Should i update my dash lunch and then RGH?
5. last 1.. If i get consoled banned can i get banned from my XB1 even though it has no modifications to it? If soo how can i avoid that?
Thanks in advance :smile:
PS: I'm not sure if it's posted in the right place

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. You'll be banned very very quickly if not instantly. No point even trying
  2. These are a thing?
  3. Question doesn't make sense tbh. You probably asked the wrong thing accidentally or something.
  4. Dunno, but it would be very unlikely. You could avoid this by using a VPN and spoofing your MAC address.

C

consolegamer

Reaction score
Sin$
  1. You'll be banned very very quickly if not instantly. No point even trying
  2. These are a thing?
  3. Question doesn't make sense tbh. You probably asked the wrong thing accidentally or something.
  4. Dunno, but it would be very unlikely. You could avoid this by using a VPN and spoofing your MAC address.
for number 4 I mean, I haven't connected my console to the internet lately and i know there is an update available, i heard that if you update to a new dash (trough xbox/ officialy) while having RGH you will get banned
for number 3 I'm not sure if there 1 hour or 1 day XBL trail but 1 see people getting a code that last a litte bit only to use that account for modding if they get banned they will just make another account and use a trail code

I heard ninja is a good stealth sever, but it's out of my budget, I wanted if anyone knew a trusted but cheaper sevice.
Thanks for the info Ox

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
for number 4 I mean, I haven't connected my console to the internet lately and i know there is an update available, i heard that if you update to a new dash (trough xbox/ officialy) while having RGH you will get banned
You can connect your RGH to the internet. The trick is if you go on xbox live, you can't update to a new dash through xbox because it will corrupt your nand possibly to the point of turning it into a paperweight. You would need to update via xebuild or some other method.
or number 3 I'm not sure if there 1 hour or 1 day XBL trail but 1 see people getting a code that last a litte bit only to use that account for modding if they get banned they will just make another account and use a trail code
I know 48 hour trials are a thing. I know sometimes people get these from various promotions, but they are not always around. There also is or used to be (don't know if it still works) method(s) for getting 1 month gold accounts by using a VCC. Other people just stick to Gold Spoofing but you can't search with this.
I heard ninja is a good stealth sever, but it's out of my budget, I wanted if anyone knew a trusted but cheaper sevice.
Thanks for the info Ox
Can't discuss alternatives in this section, so I'll just say, you'd need to check the Premium sections.

C

consolegamer

Reaction score
Sin$
You can connect your RGH to the internet. The trick is if you go on xbox live, you can't update to a new dash through xbox because it will corrupt your nand possibly to the point of turning it into a paperweight. You would need to update via xebuild or some other method.

I know 48 hour trials are a thing. I know sometimes people get these from various promotions, but they are not always around. There also is or used to be (don't know if it still works) method(s) for getting 1 month gold accounts by using a VCC. Other people just stick to Gold Spoofing but you can't search with this.

Can't discuss alternatives in this section, so I'll just say, you'd need to check the Premium sections.
Ok, thank you for the info

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard ninja is a good stealth sever said:
Ninja is the best, that's why it cost more. Reliability and stability
If you don't care about those 2 ithings, then there are many others to use considered knock offs, you can find with google
Just be ready for console won't boot, console freeze, console shutting off, can't connect etc...

Top Bottom
Login
Register