Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Dear Se7enSins mebers,

The people that read this thread probably know that I'm pretty high in the leaderboards of Farming Easy (Previous topic). But since I found out that 65535 is the maximum amount of resource you get can in the leaderboards, I'd really like a #1 Permanent Farming Easy spot by maxing out everything to 65535.
I need around 2-4 people to help me out making HUGE farms so I can farm everything all the time.
  • Eggs -> Waiting for a kind of glitch because 65535 eggs is pretty difficult :tongue:
  • Wheat -> Build a HUGE farm.
  • Mushrooms -> A HUGE farm
  • Sugar cane -> A HUGE farm
  • Milk -> Maxed out already
  • Pumpkin -> Dunno
If you want to help me by building farms, or you have a duplicate glitch or anything of that kind, Comment, or PM me! I'd be greatly thankful.

Da Fuhrer

Da Fuhrer

Getting There
Reaction score
Dear Se7enSins mebers,

The people that read this thread probably know that I'm pretty high in the leaderboards of Farming Easy (Previous topic). But since I found out that 65535 is the maximum amount of resource you get can in the leaderboards, I'd really like a #1 Permanent Farming Easy spot by maxing out everything to 65535.
I need around 2-4 people to help me out making HUGE farms so I can farm everything all the time.
  • Eggs -> Waiting for a kind of glitch because 65535 eggs is pretty difficult :tongue:
  • Wheat -> Build a HUGE farm.
  • Mushrooms -> A HUGE farm
  • Sugar cane -> A HUGE farm
  • Milk -> Maxed out already
  • Pumpkin -> Dunno
If you want to help me by building farms, or you have a duplicate glitch or anything of that kind, Comment, or PM me! I'd be greatly thankful.

I'd definitely be willing to play with you. And mess around with your farmin for a little bit.

Ryzarector if you are interested.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I'd definitely be willing to play with you. And mess around with your farmin for a little bit.

Ryzarector if you are interested.

I think I just got reset from the leaderboards or something! ;s
I played split-screen and I think that f*cked it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom