What's new

Solved Need of Assistance BADLY on my Jtagged Xenon 360

• Thread starter RansumRepublic
  • Start date
  • Views 272
RansumRepublic

RansumRepublic

Reaction score
Hey, I a while ago bought a Xenon Jtagged Xbox 360 and I had some issues with it and got like a E60 or E70 Error code on launch of the xbox. After about 7-8 Months I had been persuaded through previous conversations to turn it back on and now I had Swipped my external hard-drive of it's memory and now I have to start from scratch. I have had horrible customer service with the place I purchased the console from "ISOMODSHOP.com" and he is just the crappiest person ever.
Moral of the story can someone give me tips on what I should do to get my xbox back up and modding? Like, TU's, XeX, Chrome, IDK it's been so long I forget what all is out there. Please Help

LSD HAXOR

LSD HAXOR

Xalt:o) <3's S7s
Reaction score
Xenon's are bound to have multiple issues seeing as they are the first board made you would have to reflow and reball the console also it might be thermal pasting so your better off just buying a new rgh or jtag console msg me and i can link you to my person i brought my rgh trinity from i got it for 155 and it works absolutely great

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
He's talking about how to get the games and patches back onto his hard drive.

1) To Reinstall XeX menu just follow the video below
2) For games you can download them off the internet and extract the .ff files from the ISO with a program called "xbox360 ISO extract" or find pre-extracted ones in multiple .rar files and use JDownloader to grab all the links at once and download it, or just burn it right off your disc into XeXMenu.
3) http://www.xbuc.net/browse/ is what I use to get TU files.

Anything else post here and I'll do my best.

Top Bottom