• Thread starter SKxDiSaSTeR
  • Start date
  • Views 1,925
Status
Not open for further replies.
SKxDiSaSTeR

SKxDiSaSTeR

Reaction score
For Who Ever Discovered Binds On Maps Your The Smartest Person Who Ever Has Modded Mw2/cod4/5 And Thanks It Was Fun While It Lasted

This for everone here who wants to know why this patch had took place in the frist place and if anyone can provide me with a new (Tu) file as of May 9 2011 I would really appreicate it

Chelsea Grin

Chelsea Grin

Reaction score
leech you can't ask for rep leech

M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quit leeching bro its utterly pathetic you should not ask for rep rediculous in my opinion.

Hauma

Hauma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Who Ever Discovered Binds On Maps Your The Smartest Person Who Ever Has Modded Mw2/cod4/5 And Thanks It Was Fun While It Lasted

This for everone here who wants to know why this patch had took place in the frist place and if anyone can provide me with a new (Tu) file as of May 9 2011 I would really appreicate it

you copied this quote from somewhere.. i remember reading this earlier.... :blink:

tripp419

tripp419

Enthusiast
Reaction score

could you possibly kiss anymore a$$ with this statement! put sum work in b17ch

D

dreadsxsv

Reaction score
im not a leech but a nerdy noob, i need pointed in the right direction. xenon=paperweight: system link_ terminated. useage_v2 <3d it.

I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pcfreak30.com

go to downloads page. Need xex patch and TU archive and my xex patcher..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom