Discussion Need montage help

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Ve7o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im getting clips for my montage using pinnacle studio 12 how come there in a stx file which i cant seem to find a way to make wmv anybody know how

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe your recording in the wrong format? I use Studio 10 and I record in MPEG4, and then render in Sony Vegas....But something tells me your capturing setup isn't quite right in Studio 12.

S

Shattered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OceloT said:
Maybe your recording in the wrong format? I use Studio 10 and I record in MPEG4, and then render in Sony Vegas....But something tells me your capturing setup isn't quite right in Studio 12.

Nope.
An STX file is the project file type for Studio software. The clips you have captured are stored somewhere else, assuming you captured them properly (or at all). Pay attention to where you are recording them to.

xRiddik

xRiddik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OceloT said:
Personally, i think when you render it in SONY VEGAS it ruins the quality of it when it's freshly recorded via PINNACLE STUDIO 12... just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register