• Thread starter H3LLFIRE
  • Start date
  • Views 538
H3LLFIRE

H3LLFIRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right, bare in mind people im not that computer literate okay. I used to use dns codes on gtav online on 360, but i am fully aware they were sorted last year by rockstar.. is there any other simple method for me to get godmode or mod that doesnt involve the use of a pc or usb? I have a samsung galaxy tab if that can? Anyways, please leave simplistic answers, as im a dumba** lool. Thanks in advance. Shane

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Samsung Galaxy tablet .. eBay it and put funds towards RGH in the sales section under home brew dude

Upvote 0
S43

S43

Reaction score
Sin$
First post, how do the mods actually work? I have searched and I am new still doing my homework lol, I too would like to get in to lobbies etc.

Sean

Upvote 0
boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
H3LLFIRE H3LLFIRE ,in order to mod these days bro your gonna need a modded console..
Also, a 'PC' is needed for transferring data to your console.

Upvote 0
H3LLFIRE

H3LLFIRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the replies people. Much appreciated. Where is best place to buy a modded 360 from safely?

Upvote 0
boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll also want to look into the costs involved after getting an RGH. That shocks many out of online modding.
KV's to replace, Stealth to buy (expensive) & for the good ones, you gotta buy the menus.

I use an X-key (X-K3Y) - it does NOT allow you to join others online, it's a lonely affair, but there are no costs & it's great for modding your account online, making new ones & recovering others.

You may pay out a touch more for the console, and they ain't so readily available but well worth a look.

Like the RGH you can also download ripped games & play them online. It's virtually undetectable.

Upvote 0
Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
HuskerHeaven is everyone's favorite Xbox exploited
My favorite is Element18592
Both are fantastic people husker might be a new members choice due to him being on staff
Element was my choice because right off the bat it was a fantastic bond of customer and provider
He answered literally all my questions even questions that had to do with what's the difference on the chips and he sent me a Disc with everything i needed since I forgot to pop my Xbox hard drive back in before I sent it. Didn't even ask. As for husker he's easy to access on the site. According to his trade record fast and helpful. He's also a great guy. Ive had a small conversation with him and he came off really. Kind. If your in the uk though apollo3841 is your choice. I have not had a conversation with him but everyone who orders from him loves him.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register