Solved Need modding help with GTA (360)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modding Support' started by H3LLFIRE, Mar 7, 2016 with 10 replies and 397 views.

1. H3LLFIRE

H3LLFIRE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Right, bare in mind people im not that computer literate okay. I used to use dns codes on gtav online on 360, but i am fully aware they were sorted last year by rockstar.. is there any other simple method for me to get godmode or mod that doesnt involve the use of a pc or usb? I have a samsung galaxy tab if that can? Anyways, please leave simplistic answers, as im a dumba** lool. Thanks in advance. Shane

2. Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support

Ratings:
    Buy A Rgh:banghead::facepalm:

• Like Like x 2
  3. FG MURDER

FG MURDER Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Samsung Galaxy tablet .. eBay it and put funds towards RGH in the sales section under home brew dude

• Like Like x 1
  4. S43

S43 Newbie

Ratings:
    First post, how do the mods actually work? I have searched and I am new still doing my homework lol, I too would like to get in to lobbies etc.

Sean

5. boonk

boonk 7's 4 eva Premium

Ratings:
    H3LLFIRE ,in order to mod these days bro your gonna need a modded console..
    Also, a 'PC' is needed for transferring data to your console.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    H3LLFIRE

H3LLFIRE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks for the replies people. Much appreciated. Where is best place to buy a modded 360 from safely?

7. boonk

boonk 7's 4 eva Premium

Ratings:
    H3LLFIRE ,Se7ensins website has staff verified sellers of JTAG/RGH consoles in the BUY/SELL/TRADE section of the site.
    Here's the link: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/homebrew-consoles.215/
    Remember, "Staff Verified" members are stickied at the top of the page,and are the safest choice for members to purchase from.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    H3LLFIRE

H3LLFIRE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thank you :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dragonmods

Dragonmods Contributor

Ratings:
    You'll also want to look into the costs involved after getting an RGH. That shocks many out of online modding.
    KV's to replace, Stealth to buy (expensive) & for the good ones, you gotta buy the menus.

I use an X-key (X-K3Y) - it does NOT allow you to join others online, it's a lonely affair, but there are no costs & it's great for modding your account online, making new ones & recovering others.

You may pay out a touch more for the console, and they ain't so readily available but well worth a look.

Like the RGH you can also download ripped games & play them online. It's virtually undetectable.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    H3LLFIRE

H3LLFIRE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks for the tip buddy. Much appreciated :smile:

11. Reedradar

Reedradar Flex and bass is what life is all about. Premium

Ratings:
    HuskerHeaven is everyone's favorite Xbox exploited
    My favorite is Element18592
    Both are fantastic people husker might be a new members choice due to him being on staff
    Element was my choice because right off the bat it was a fantastic bond of customer and provider
    He answered literally all my questions even questions that had to do with what's the difference on the chips and he sent me a Disc with everything i needed since I forgot to pop my Xbox hard drive back in before I sent it. Didn't even ask. As for husker he's easy to access on the site. According to his trade record fast and helpful. He's also a great guy. Ive had a small conversation with him and he came off really. Kind. If your in the uk though apollo3841 is your choice. I have not had a conversation with him but everyone who orders from him loves him.