Solved Need modding help with GTA (360)

• Thread starter H3LLFIRE
  • Start date
  • Views 407
H

H3LLFIRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right, bare in mind people im not that computer literate okay. I used to use dns codes on gtav online on 360, but i am fully aware they were sorted last year by rockstar.. is there any other simple method for me to get godmode or mod that doesnt involve the use of a pc or usb? I have a samsung galaxy tab if that can? Anyways, please leave simplistic answers, as im a dumba** lool. Thanks in advance. Shane

M

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Reaction score
Buy A Rgh:banghead::facepalm:

F

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy tablet .. eBay it and put funds towards RGH in the sales section under home brew dude

S

S43

Reaction score
First post, how do the mods actually work? I have searched and I am new still doing my homework lol, I too would like to get in to lobbies etc.

Sean

B

boonk

7's 4 eva
Reaction score
H H3LLFIRE ,in order to mod these days bro your gonna need a modded console..
Also, a 'PC' is needed for transferring data to your console.

H

H3LLFIRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies people. Much appreciated. Where is best place to buy a modded 360 from safely?

D

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
You'll also want to look into the costs involved after getting an RGH. That shocks many out of online modding.
KV's to replace, Stealth to buy (expensive) & for the good ones, you gotta buy the menus.

I use an X-key (X-K3Y) - it does NOT allow you to join others online, it's a lonely affair, but there are no costs & it's great for modding your account online, making new ones & recovering others.

You may pay out a touch more for the console, and they ain't so readily available but well worth a look.

Like the RGH you can also download ripped games & play them online. It's virtually undetectable.

H

H3LLFIRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip buddy. Much appreciated :smile:

R

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
HuskerHeaven is everyone's favorite Xbox exploited
My favorite is Element18592
Both are fantastic people husker might be a new members choice due to him being on staff
Element was my choice because right off the bat it was a fantastic bond of customer and provider
He answered literally all my questions even questions that had to do with what's the difference on the chips and he sent me a Disc with everything i needed since I forgot to pop my Xbox hard drive back in before I sent it. Didn't even ask. As for husker he's easy to access on the site. According to his trade record fast and helpful. He's also a great guy. Ive had a small conversation with him and he came off really. Kind. If your in the uk though apollo3841 is your choice. I have not had a conversation with him but everyone who orders from him loves him.

Top Bottom