need modded save files for ps3

• Thread starter toxicanimal25
  • Start date
  • Views 3,228
T

toxicanimal25

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can help me I need a save file for BLTPS that is level 70 Gun drops and gear
and I also need save files for BL2 which are instant level to 72 or to op8 if you can, gun and gear drop, All skin and heads drop, and vehicle skins. Thanks if you can help me out.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can help me I need a save file for BLTPS that is level 70 Gun drops and gear
and I also need save files for BL2 which are instant level to 72 or to op8 if you can, gun and gear drop, All skin and heads drop, and vehicle skins. Thanks if you can help me out.
All you need to do is look man. You can find those saves right in this section and the BL2 Modding & Glitching section.

T

toxicanimal25

Reaction score
Sin$
okay I will for the borderlands 2 but I couldn't find level 70 guns and gear drop for tps

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
R

Reededdie11

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone willing to help out with weapons and stuff on ps4 for bo2. I don't have a ps3 anymore. If there is one person that could help I would be so ever appreciative. And I will pay it forward

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone willing to help out with weapons and stuff on ps4 for bo2. I don't have a ps3 anymore. If there is one person that could help I would be so ever appreciative. And I will pay it forward
Check the Boosting and Duping section. It is mostly Xbox though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register