• Start date
  • Views 375
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm kind of new to this whole community and I'm just not quite sure how to go about doing this, but I have Borderlands 2 for 360. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone at all were to maybe meet me online and drop off a few things that would help the game along. I understand the risks and won't really be playing online after I receive the items. I'm just sort of bad with doing these things myself. I'm not even sure if the mods will work the same as they did in Borderlands. If I could choose one thing to have it would be a modded shield. I don't need a lot honestly and anything will help. If you think you might be able to help me please respond to me on here or preferably on Xbox. Thank you

GT: CbarkleySON

C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is able to provide me with modded weapons/shields on Borderlands 2 for 360 that would be awesome. It would be even better if I could just meet someone online and pick them up. I'm level 27 currently and I'm just looking to speed the game up a bit. Thanks to anyone who can/will help me out.

Upvote 0
C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is able to provide me with modded weapons/shields on Borderlands 2 for 360 that would be awesome. It would be even better if I could just meet someone online and pick them up. I'm level 27 currently and I'm just looking to speed the game up a bit. Thanks to anyone who can/will help me out.
GT: CbarkleySON btw..

Upvote 0
xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude don't try and demand people for some. And modded stuff in this game isnt the same as the last one. Its not really going to be 1 hit kills or where you never die. And you have to put those items in the bank before leaving a game.

Upvote 0
xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Please stop postig multiple threads for the same stuff. *thread reported.

Upvote 0
C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
Sin$
Please stop postig multiple threads for the same stuff. *thread reported.

Like I said I'm new to the community and I'm sorry. So is it even possible for someone to give me anything? I've been trying to get someone to help me for a few weeks now and nobody has ever even replied to anything on any site until now and I got reported apparently. I was just asking for help. Didn't mean to spam or anything. I was looking for a boost too. That was the theme of my other post but I guess it was unclear. I'll stop posting after this and I guess I'm done with se7ensins. Thanks anyways.

Upvote 0
xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
On this site youve only posted 9 times and all have been in the past 2 or 3 hours.

Upvote 0
C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
Sin$
I am NEW to the site. I'm unaware how long it takes for anyone to respond, I've only made 3 threads and I'm sorry for that. My other posts were primarily responses to other things and my own threads. I was just trying to learn. Or possibly get help. I came here for borderlands 2 not to piss people off. And instead of getting what I needed or even any advice I got smart *** comments not pertaining to the actual post or getting reported. It didn't take very long for me to make my decision about this site. I'm done with it and I will take my questions about my games elsewhere. I apologize for ruining your entire site.

Upvote 0
xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No one is mad. You shouldnt be so offensive. I was just saying that you should of read the rules before making a account. And if you needed a boost look in the Borderlands 2 Boosting forums.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register