• Thread starter charlesbarkley87
  • Start date
  • Views 255
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
So I'm kind of new to this whole community and I'm just not quite sure how to go about doing this, but I have Borderlands 2 for 360. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone at all were to maybe meet me online and drop off a few things that would help the game along. I understand the risks and won't really be playing online after I receive the items. I'm just sort of bad with doing these things myself. I'm not even sure if the mods will work the same as they did in Borderlands. If I could choose one thing to have it would be a modded shield. I don't need a lot honestly and anything will help. If you think you might be able to help me please respond to me on here or preferably on Xbox. Thank you

GT: CbarkleySON

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
There is no risk of modded stuff for borderlands 2. Hah

C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
All the better then lol I need some still though.

C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
If anyone is able to provide me with modded weapons/shields on Borderlands 2 for 360 that would be awesome. It would be even better if I could just meet someone online and pick them up. I'm level 27 currently and I'm just looking to speed the game up a bit. Thanks to anyone who can/will help me out.

C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
If anyone is able to provide me with modded weapons/shields on Borderlands 2 for 360 that would be awesome. It would be even better if I could just meet someone online and pick them up. I'm level 27 currently and I'm just looking to speed the game up a bit. Thanks to anyone who can/will help me out.
GT: CbarkleySON btw..

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Dude don't try and demand people for some. And modded stuff in this game isnt the same as the last one. Its not really going to be 1 hit kills or where you never die. And you have to put those items in the bank before leaving a game.

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Please stop postig multiple threads for the same stuff. *thread reported.

C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
Please stop postig multiple threads for the same stuff. *thread reported.

Like I said I'm new to the community and I'm sorry. So is it even possible for someone to give me anything? I've been trying to get someone to help me for a few weeks now and nobody has ever even replied to anything on any site until now and I got reported apparently. I was just asking for help. Didn't mean to spam or anything. I was looking for a boost too. That was the theme of my other post but I guess it was unclear. I'll stop posting after this and I guess I'm done with se7ensins. Thanks anyways.

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
On this site youve only posted 9 times and all have been in the past 2 or 3 hours.

C

charlesbarkley87

Reaction score
I am NEW to the site. I'm unaware how long it takes for anyone to respond, I've only made 3 threads and I'm sorry for that. My other posts were primarily responses to other things and my own threads. I was just trying to learn. Or possibly get help. I came here for borderlands 2 not to piss people off. And instead of getting what I needed or even any advice I got smart *** comments not pertaining to the actual post or getting reported. It didn't take very long for me to make my decision about this site. I'm done with it and I will take my questions about my games elsewhere. I apologize for ruining your entire site.

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
No one is mad. You shouldnt be so offensive. I was just saying that you should of read the rules before making a account. And if you needed a boost look in the Borderlands 2 Boosting forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom