What's new

Solved Need kv help.

X

xBraay

Reaction score
Sin$
man. i have a 4g slim rgh, and i use usbs to run my games. when i try to put a new kv on, what do i need to do to make sure my stealth server is reading the new kv? because i copy the new kvs to the IntMU on neighbourhood, and delete the only one, but the xbox never restarts to read after i manually restart it. do i need to flash the new kv to the nand? or is there a kv sitting somewhere else that i need to delete? i keep getting a banned error, same with all 3 kvs i have, even though my kv checker (jtag sidekick) says only 1 is banned. jtag sidekick also wont send or recieve kvs from my xbox, which i also find strange. if i need to buy another kv, so be it. but i need help!

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
man. i have a 4g slim rgh, and i use usbs to run my games. when i try to put a new kv on, what do i need to do to make sure my stealth server is reading the new kv? because i copy the new kvs to the IntMU on neighbourhood, and delete the only one, but the xbox never restarts to read after i manually restart it. do i need to flash the new kv to the nand? or is there a kv sitting somewhere else that i need to delete? i keep getting a banned error, same with all 3 kvs i have, even though my kv checker (jtag sidekick) says only 1 is banned. jtag sidekick also wont send or recieve kvs from my xbox, which i also find strange. if i need to buy another kv, so be it. but i need help!
Check to see if your KV is banned, if it isn't throw it on the root of the hard drive. The server should read it.

X

xBraay

Reaction score
Sin$
how do i check to see if the server is reading the new kv? is IntMU the root? And the jtag sidekick checker says theyre unbanned.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Like noobert said you just move it and the cpukey.bin onto the hdd not internal memory unit. Since you already messed with internal memory unit (where nand is stored) keep an eye out for weird issues you may end up having to reflash your nand.

I replied to your pm as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register