• Thread starter HaloHarry2k9
  • Start date
  • Views 895
HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im on a short term coding course right now and im still pretty noobie to it all but for the final project we need to create either a webpage or a tool to demonstrate the skills we've learnt. I just need an idea for what i could code. Once i have the idea i can spend the short time on the course learning to code what i want to build, the more skill required to program the better. All ideas appreciated

Xolitude

Xolitude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, seeing as how I'm terrible at webdesign, what skills have you learned?

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, seeing as how I'm terrible at webdesign, what skills have you learned?
Not much really so far just touched on a little HTML, CSS and javascript but we're learning the basics of them all i just need to know what to focus on throughout the course

ChillenMods

ChillenMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a messaging application with firebase? Or, maybe even make one with an RDS instance that is run by a serverless backend (Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront)? The second option would be a little more impressive to the employer and I think that you would also learn a lot.

Conix

Conix

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Website's would be the way to go unless you really want to get into private application coding. It takes more to code a program rather then a website in my opinion, plus php is easy to learn.

Top Bottom
Login
Register