Reaction score
Sin$
Please give me the download link

Jack The Stripper

NLx MODDERS

Snap? Crackle? Pop?
Reaction score
Sin$
Well can someone help me with some coding all I need is all time uav and chrome and aimbot and wallhack and laser

Screwww

Screwww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please give me the download link
i gave you a great patch that was made by a user of se7ensins... this is the third time that you have made a topic asking for the patch so please try this out he hasnt released the patch but its not a hard patch to make if you want to take the time to learn how to do simple codes

-eminem-

-eminem-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i gave you a great patch that was made by a user of se7ensins... this is the third time that you have made a topic asking for the patch so please try this out he hasnt released the patch but its not a hard patch to make if you want to take the time to learn how to do simple codes

You could be a good member of se7ensins and give him the steps on how to exactly do it. Instead your telling him to learn simple codes. He is not a coder he is the one running the codes made BY coders.

xSkyy

xSkyy

Gray Hat <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Well can someone help me with some coding all I need is all time uav and chrome and aimbot and wallhack and laser

I got nothing better to do so I'll help ya. Add me on AIM, lilwangsta158. (I know its a lame s/n but its old & I have many ppl on it so I kept it ) :biggrin:

-eminem-

-eminem-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got nothing better to do so I'll help ya. Add me on AIM, lilwangsta158. (I know its a lame s/n but its old & I have many ppl on it so I kept it ) :biggrin:

Nice to see some users use their time helping others. +rep for u sir. I will +rep both posts if your patch actually works. Im friends with NL Modders

A

alexillo21

Reaction score
Sin$
i have the infection right noww....but i give you but i need 48 hours card for me

the prosses is easy

-eminem-

-eminem-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

they worked perfectly. Would you mind posting a link or 2 to some tutorials on how to edit the codes in ff viewer and are you getting the codes from the managed code list on 7sins?

xSkyy

xSkyy

Gray Hat <3
Reaction score
Sin$
they worked perfectly. Would you mind posting a link or 2 to some tutorials on how to edit the codes in ff viewer and are you getting the codes from the managed code list on 7sins?

Well, to be honest I'm not that type of guy that does TUT's or I'm not the best coder lol. I just know what I need to do but if you need any help I'm here. Videos are not for me but I can give you or anyone one on one help anytime :smile:

-eminem-

-eminem-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, to be honest I'm not that type of guy that does TUT's or I'm not the best coder lol. I just know what I need to do but if you need any help I'm here. Videos are not for me but I can give you or anyone one on one help anytime :smile:

Okay will you be on AIM at 9pm Central Time?

Top Bottom
Login
Register