What's new

Solved Need Help!

L

Laurixity

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a much loved mw2 player, and i was wondering if anybody could teach me how to host an aimbot or xp lobby for myself. i'm a ps3 player.
PSN: Laurixity
so yeah please help!

W

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Reaction score
Pretty sure you would need to jailbreak it. Or there might be another way. W Wolf would probably be able to answer. Or whoever that was that taught them.
You can actually host your own without a jailbreak. it's called a CFG menu, they're really hard to understand, even I can't figure it out.

W

w159

Gold Record Host
Reaction score
You can actually host your own without a jailbreak. it's called a CFG menu, they're really hard to understand, even I can't figure it out.
See, figured you knew. Playstation is still out of my realm of knowledge.

W

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
CFG menus suck though, compared to real menus.

W

w159

Gold Record Host
Reaction score
I also heard that MW2 for the ps3 is at the level of Tu6 with the use of the patch_mp files. Quality and level of complexity in the menus I mean.

T

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Reaction score
Essentially you need to find a menu put the stuff at the root of usb. put usb on far right port. join someones game that has cfg menu. back out and go to private match.

W

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
Essentially you need to find a menu put the stuff at the root of usb. put usb on far right port. join someones game that has cfg menu. back out and go to private match.
that's what I don't get. how do you join a cfg? just off friends list?

T

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Reaction score
that's what I don't get. how do you join a cfg? just off friends list?

Find someone thats hosting one.
Try nextgenupdate

Top Bottom