Solved need help

• Thread starter itzpatrick
  • Start date
  • Views 310
I

itzpatrick

Reaction score
Sin$
ok since no one helped me on my last thread im comming back to ask in an easier way i guess, how would i hook up a pc headset to an xbox 360 to get game sound and voice communication,thanks in advance

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be more specific. What is the model of the headset? Can you provide us a link? Perhaps there is a way (which will require purchasing some sort of adapter). Just go buy some Turtle Beaches for $50. The wired ones will work on your PC too. :w00t:

I

itzpatrick

Reaction score
Sin$
this is the model, Sennheiser USA - Closed Headset, gaming Headset, PC 350, Skype, VoIP - Private Audio and yea i have turtle beaches and well idk i heard theese are like fatastic gaming headset so thats why i would like to get another headset, yea ive heard of adapters but im not really sure where to find them, ya know what im sayin?

oh forgot to add that i head the astro mixamp can work with pc headsets, any verification?!

Chaosx721

Chaosx721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chrskyes said:
This is the only one of its kind I could find. It basically converts the two 3.5mm plugs on your PC headset to the standard 2.5mm Xbox controller jack. I didn't see one on radioshack.com. The cost is only $10.

Hit thanks. :thumbup:
You wont get in game sound with that though.

Also yes the astro mixamp will work with a PC headset.

I

itzpatrick

Reaction score
Sin$
Chaosx721 said:
You wont get in game sound with that though.

Also yes the astro mixamp will work with a PC headset.
yea i was saying this in another thread that i made but everyone was being an obnoxious **** and not listening to what i was saying and thanks, i think i might go with the mixamp and headset becasue that would be the best quality for it =D

Top Bottom
Login
Register