1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by M V P, Feb 6, 2010 with 0 replies and 214 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys. Ages ago I made a Superstar on WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 and I backed it up on my computer. I recently started to play the game again and realised it has gone off my HDD. I found it on my pc and when I rehash and resign and put it on my HDD its fine in the system settings part of the dashboard when i browse my Storage devices. No corruption message at all. Recignises its my profile and everything but when I load it up on the game it says the created superstar data is missing or damaged? Anyone have any idea?

Bump