What's new

Solved Need Help

A

assad

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I transfered my original account from ps3 to ps4 successfully. Now I have modded account which I want to transfer to ps4 but it says it has already been transfered and you can only do it once. How shall I transfer the modded account on to ps4 with the same account?

Thanks

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but my modded account has never been transfered before
Okay so transfer the modded account...not sure what the issue is here.
Create a new user on your ps4. (Settings/users/create new). Use the modded account psn info. Start gta on the PS4 with that new user. Complete the prologue, when you see Franklin and Lamar click options, online, character transfer.
Also make sure the modded PS3 account is linked in social club before choosing character transfer.

Upvote 0
A

assad

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but i want to keep the same psn account that I have already got as all my friends are on my old account.

Thanks

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but i want to keep the same psn account that I have already got as all my friends are on my old account.

Thanks
It's not gonna happen.

Just tell your friends to add the new PSN account in addition to the old. My friends have my different gamertags in their friends list.

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks
Once a user account is created on the PS4 the PSN info cannot be changed, u need to create a new user. You just have to tell your friends to add the new user to their friends list or add them to the modded acct friend list. Sorry thats the way it works.

Upvote 0
A

assad

Reaction score
Sin$
if i delete my main character and transfer the modded character... is it gonna happen then? or can i transfer it to the 2nd character?

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
if i delete my main character and transfer the modded character... is it gonna happen then? or can i transfer it to the 2nd character?
Nope. All character slots are associated with one account.

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$

If you delete your main character, the only thing that you'll get is a strong feeling of regret. It's as ausernamez says. You will in no way be able to transfer that mod account into the place of your original. Give up on it already.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register