What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved need help writing gta 4 iso mod onto disc

• Thread starter qu4cky B0I
  • Start date
  • Views 1,553
Q

qu4cky B0I

Reaction score
Sin$
ok i need some help writing the image file onto the disc what happens is when i start to burn it an error comes up what says write error im not sure what it is and i downloaded a fresh iso what passed threw abgx and i asked modders on xbox and i got told the iso is corrupt and my drivers are out dated so im updating them so could an expert (or professional) explain the problem and how to fix thanks

edit: im using img burn and i tryed with clonecd and got the same result

xTBxLEADERZz

xTBxLEADERZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a corrupt iso or havent built your mods right follow these guide lines below

Download >Bittorent< (For your iso to download to)

Here's a clean ISO (LINK BELOW)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/51386...

Modding Tools if you need them (LINK BELOW)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VOIHHJY

and download brady's 4.2.6 (Common)+(Dlc) if you dont have one

and use xbox backup creator in the modding tools to open your iso and put in common + dlc and make sure you put dlc in (DLC2) and then open image burn located in modding tools and upload image and burn it to (DvD+R DL disc's)

NOTE: Make sure you have DvD+R DL burner(If you dont buy 1 or buy mods of someone >>>
You can buy mods of here i bought my first mods of there when i didnt have a burner then.

If you dont have DvD+R DL disc (Buy them off Ebay) :biggrin:

Credits to.....

Brady Mac and his Team for Gta tbogt 4.2.6 mods
TheXbox360modding on youtube for the Moddingtools a and also the iso upload
The professor - for helping this poor little guy
:biggrin:
:biggrin:

Upvote 0
Q

qu4cky B0I

Reaction score
Sin$
ooooo i dont think i have a DvD+R DL burner o.o how do i check what driver i have?

Upvote 0
xTBxLEADERZz

xTBxLEADERZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Normally it should say on the burner if its a DvD+R DL burner or a icon saying DL or something :biggrin: if not go onto that site were i got my first mods or buy a DL burner

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register