What's new

Solved Need help wrecking my disc :)

menzah

menzah

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I recently purchased a game which is complete garbage but to get a cash refund it needs to be faulty.
Does anyone know the best way of making it break without scratching it?
Thanks

Rokr

MistahRokr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would recommend "accidentally" leaving it in a bucket of lit M-80's which was conveniently sitting next to a barrel of gasoline. This works every time for me.

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
For him to get the refund, it has to be Faulty. Meaning its the GAMES fault, Dropping it into a fire, Splitting it into two, or blowing it up his HIS fault, not the games fault.

Just make up some excuse saying, Nothing loads. When you put the game in, the screen goes black.

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
stand your xbox up straight with the game spinning inside & just tip your xbox over ! it will have a big scratch around the disc.

X

xFaTaL HiiTzZx

Reaction score
Sin$
Feed it to your dog, then when it s***s it out feed it to your cat let it s*** it out, then throw it at the wall, then burn it repeatedly .. go grab an axe from the shed smash it to tiny tiny tiny pieces and then take it back to the Game producers show it to them and say 'This is what this piece of crap you call entertainment deserves?

xXpsychosis666

xXpsychosis666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put it in a toster lol. just take it back to where you got it and say it freezes one you play ( insert game mode or single player level or start up screen)
and the will refund the money works with gamestop. i beat a game in 3 days take it back and say it dont work and get a diffrent game lol

C

Clotz

Reaction score
Sin$
use a razorblade and just use the very edge to the top of the disc in a random place on the disc, just remove enough of the top foil layer, it will never read right again, but again just the tiniest speck is all you need!

Top Bottom
Login
Register