Status
Not open for further replies.
GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so i have a xbox live account that is about to run out of live.

My moms debit card is tied to it and will auto renew on the 16th.

We dont have any money rkiht now, so if it js allowed to auto renew, im screwed and so are my parents.

Anyways

The email was made so long ago that i dont remember the password. I dont ever use it.

I cant turn off auto renewal wothout the password either, obviously.

So.. i need to crack the password.

I need any advice i can get. I may resort to a brute force attack.

Hotmail support will mot help me at all. I dont remember the answer to my secret question, i didnt put a alternate email, and it has only ever had 1 password, which i cant remrmber, so i cant give them previous passwords.

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

If this isnt allowed, im sorry. When i skimmed thrpigh the rules i saw nothing about asking for help on recovering my own password.

Daninor

Daninor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about calling Microsoft and tell them to stop it? Thats much better. Trying to hack your hotmails password will be pretty hard.
I guess you got some few money to call them and tell them to stop the autorenewal? :smile:

Bar Starred

Bar Starred

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so i have a xbox live account that is about to run out of live.

My moms debit card is tied to it and will auto renew on the 16th.

We dont have any money rkiht now, so if it js allowed to auto renew, im screwed and so are my parents.

Anyways

The email was made so long ago that i dont remember the password. I dont ever use it.

I cant turn off auto renewal wothout the password either, obviously.

So.. i need to crack the password.

I need any advice i can get. I may resort to a brute force attack.

Hotmail support will mot help me at all. I dont remember the answer to my secret question, i didnt put a alternate email, and it has only ever had 1 password, which i cant remrmber, so i cant give them previous passwords.

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

If this isnt allowed, im sorry. When i skimmed thrpigh the rules i saw nothing about asking for help on recovering my own password.
I don't recall needing the password to disable auto-renewal on the xbox itself when signed into the account.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't recall needing the password to disable auto-renewal on the xbox itself when signed into the account.
I'm pretty sure you have to be on xbox.com man. OP: Just call them!

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
Sin$
I have never done it from the console itself, but i will take your word for it that cou can on dash 15574. I cant do thiz though, as im on dash 16311 (beta dash) and there isnt a option to do it on it.

I tried calling ms 3 times and they kept saying they coulsnt do it qithout my password :/
Nah, you can definitely cancel auto-renewal on the console itself, I did it last month.

Jason

Jason

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Just call microsoft, but usually their lines are so packed you just gotta wait I guess.

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
Sin$
I called 1 800 4 my xbox and they wont do ahit wither because i got my security question wrong. Apparently, i forgot it.

Why are they so worried about me turning auto elrenewal off? Its not like im turning it on. What theft can i possibly do by turning it off?

Anywagz i was going to try a brute force attack but since i had already tried manually.tesring all the old passwords i coukd remember, captcha kickex in and has to be entered every time i try a new password. So i cant brute it. Im so screwed. :/

Nobody Here

Nobody Here

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can turn off auto renewal feature through the console AND/OR remove the payment method entirely. I believe its in
settings>account>manage payment options (or something like that) on the console. What kind of debit card is it

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
Sin$
You can turn off auto renewal feature through the console AND/OR remove the payment method entirely. I believe its in
settings>account>manage payment options (or something like that) on the console. What kind of debit card is it[/quotits a visa debot card

And im on thw beta dash. There is no optipn to tyrn off auto renewal on it and it wont let me remove it without the codr sent to my eemail. (Even on the xbox it wants tge code)

Nobody Here

Nobody Here

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the debit card linked to any kind of bank account or any other credit card? Or is it a prepaid debit card that you can buy anywhere.

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
Sin$
Its linked to my moms bank account
Is the debit card linked to any kind of bank account or any other credit card? Or is it a prepaid debit card that you can buy anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register