What's new

Solved Need Help With XboxLiveLogon

• Thread starter iim4dkill3rii
  • Start date
  • Views 203
I

iim4dkill3rii

Reaction score
I put all the files in and i follow some videos i think its 100% right but when i reboot nothing happens does any1 kno why?

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
I put all the files in and i follow some videos i think its 100% right but when i reboot nothing happens does any1 kno why?
Did you make a new folder called "XboxLiveLogon" and place the files in that folder? Also, did you set the xboxlivelogon.xex as a plugin in dashlaunch or your launch.ini?

rzsm

rzsm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean "nothing happens"? Are you stuck at the boot screen or what? Need more information.

Webcite

Webcite

Demon Dual Nand RGH Trinity 2.0 <3
Reaction score
Did you make a new folder called "XboxLiveLogon" and place the files in that folder? Also, did you set the xboxlivelogon.xex as a plugin in dashlaunch or your launch.ini?
Hey, would you mind also helping me get my RGH online ? Thanks

iDealx

iDealx

Reaction score
You need to go into your dashlaunch and disable liveblock and livestrong. Then restart your console again and everything should work 100%!

Top Bottom