What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Need help with Xbox Rgh stealth server

C

cg6554

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello so I was curious what a stealth server was like so I bought a 7 day one installed it and everything but the console wants a system update. I tried putting the 17559 dash on a usb and update that way but it doesn’t even recognize there’s a system update on it. In xex menu the update is there but the console isn’t doing anything with it. Can I update it thru the Xbox live or would it brick it or will it just install the needed files?

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello so I was curious what a stealth server was like so I bought a 7 day one installed it and everything but the console wants a system update. I tried putting the 17559 dash on a usb and update that way but it doesn’t even recognize there’s a system update on it. In xex menu the update is there but the console isn’t doing anything with it. Can I update it thru the Xbox live or would it brick it or will it just install the needed files?
If your console isn't on 17559 do not use a usb update or even attempt to connect online and update. This will brick your console. You will need to build a nand image for 17559 and flash it to your console, but that's only if your console isn't on 17559
If your console is on 17559 and if your xbox 360 avatars are greyed out then you are just lacking the avatar update. Rename the systemupdate folder to $$ystemUpdate that you have on your usb, if your console doesnt auto detect it once plugging it back into your console, you can just launch Xex Menu and usually the update will pop up and you can install it. If you are on 17559 and you have avatars just fine, then you probably have a bad avatar update, fixing this you can just
Go to your Settings, Storage, and hover over your HDD.
Hit LB RB X LB RB X and it'll remove the avatar update and you can proceed on using the usb method to install the avatar files from the 17559 update

C

cg6554

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your console isn't on 17559 do not use a usb update or even attempt to connect online and update. This will brick your console. You will need to build a nand image for 17559 and flash it to your console, but that's only if your console isn't on 17559
If your console is on 17559 and if your xbox 360 avatars are greyed out then you are just lacking the avatar update. Rename the systemupdate folder to $$ystemUpdate that you have on your usb, if your console doesnt auto detect it once plugging it back into your console, you can just launch Xex Menu and usually the update will pop up and you can install it. If you are on 17559 and you have avatars just fine, then you probably have a bad avatar update, fixing this you can just
Go to your Settings, Storage, and hover over your HDD.
Hit LB RB X LB RB X and it'll remove the avatar update and you can proceed on using the usb method to install the avatar files from the 17559 update
Okay thank you after a little while I got it working.

Top Bottom
Login
Register