• Start date
  • Views 451
TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey this is my first time going online i just brought a token for online an asks for my CPU I put that in an redeemed it for XELIVEHIVE and i put the files that i downloaded off the site to my external hdd as i dont have a microsoft hdd on this jtag i put them on the root of the hard drive and all plugins set correctly with an unbanned kv.bin i start my console up and it keeps resetting itself every 2 minutes continuously help?

Last edited:
TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Reaction score
Sin$
can you not get it from Xell anymore i would think you can.
Right ive set it all up on my JTAG plugin 1 as xbdm.xex plugin2 livelogin.xex on dashlaunch ive put the files on the root of the HDD and also with my unbanned KV when i press connect to xbl it still says console has been banned from live?

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Launch xell using your eject button to turn your xbox on. Your CPUKey will show at the bottom. Send that cpukey to the seller and he will add you to the server. Find a trusted KV seller to give you a completely unbanned and unshared kv.

TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Reaction score
Sin$
Launch xell using your eject button to turn your xbox on. Your CPUKey will show at the bottom. Send that cpukey to the seller and he will add you to the server. Find a trusted KV seller to give you a completely unbanned and unshared kv.
My xell boots but stops with the white writing and doesnt show my cpu key or anything but i backed that up on a cd

Top Bottom
Login
Register