Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I recently bought myself a VPN. And I was wondering if this VPN can go on my network. I have it working on my computer. The VPN is called Cyber Ghost. If there is another VPN that could go across my network please let me know.

Slime

Slime

Slimetologist
Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I recently bought myself a VPN. And I was wondering if this VPN can go on my network. I have it working on my computer. The VPN is called Cyber Ghost. If there is another VPN that could go across my network please let me know.
Directly explain what you mean by go across my network. The only thing in relation to what your asking to do is this:

http://www.softether.org/4-docs/1-m...10.5_Build_a_LAN-to-LAN_VPN_(Using_L2_Bridge)

Let me know if that is what your referring to so I can better assist.

Mai

Mai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Give us some more info about the " going across your network " thing.

DoPeWAFFL3

DoPeWAFFL3

Chillstep
Bright Idea Frame In Gold Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing with Cyberghosts is it takes a while to connect, and yes I have premium.

I believe they do not allow ports to be open on this VPN, where as my last VPN let my ports be open freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register