What's new

Solved Need help with unlocking awards

S

spukin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! Ive got 2 awards which are glitched and would like to unlock them before moving to ps4. Who can help me with it? Wrote to guys frome mod menu but no help from there ;/ Only awards i need help with are "well recieved" (friezed at 49 gold) and "rockstar verified" to unlock the t-shirt from R. Rest ive got already or i will do it by my own. Would be great if anyone coul help as i lost bunch of time to unlock this stuff and would like to finish it

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using d3ads ofw mod menu? If so unlock all in d3ads recovery menu got me the rockstar verified shirt.

Upvote 0
S

spukin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no im not moding at all and thats the problem. I unlocked all of it while playing and i cant do this two because one is friezed and second one i had unlocked and it dissapeared. I need help someone who can unlock it for me

Upvote 0
S

spukin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cmon guys its a modding community and when someone need real help there is no answer? Have no other place to ask for this

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can log into your account and unlock all for you, but that's a risk you may not be comfortable with. I personally wouldn't give my primary account details to a stranger on the internet. If you want me to do it PM me.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register