Solved Need help with trinity qsb v3

• Thread starter 3r0rfadeness
  • Start date
  • Views 1,074

3r0rfadeness

Reaction score
Sin$
Well like the title says i need help with my trinity qsb v3

So i have cr4 xl installed but im missing 1 of the wires.. the brown one >> it might be at home and i dropped it somewhere but do i need it? if i dont then what are the downsides of not using it?

any help would be awesome :biggrin:

thanks!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well like the title says i need help with my trinity qsb v3

So i have cr4 xl installed but im missing 1 of the wires.. the brown one >> it might be at home and i dropped it somewhere but do i need it? if i dont then what are the downsides of not using it?

any help would be awesome :biggrin:

thanks!

There is no brown wire in a CR4 install on a trinity?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
CR4_TRINITY_1.png

CR4_TRINITY_2.png

CR4_TRINITY_3a.png

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh :tongue: I watched some videos and they had it.. Maybe they used cr3? (Or below)

Also do I need the orange thingy (I forgot what it's called sorry)

If you're referring to the capacitor, I'd recommend soldering the one with the number 22 on it.

3r0rfadeness

Reaction score
Sin$
If you're referring to the capacitor, I'd recommend soldering the one with the number 22 on it.
one thing i dont get is the j-r programmer.. can i use that after i installed the cr4 cuz either im stupid or thats the only thing i can really do ^^

3r0rfadeness

Reaction score
Sin$
okay so i must have messed up somewhere ... it does boot (sort of) the green light in the middle of the power button flashes rapidly .. and no green debug light on the cr4 xl i switched it to slim ^^ but is there a switch to change it to the glitching instead of the programming?

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
one thing i dont get is the j-r programmer

okay so i must have messed up somewhere ... it does boot (sort of) the green light in the middle of the power button flashes rapidly .. and no green debug light on the cr4 xl i switched it to slim ^^ but is there a switch to change it to the glitching instead of the programming?
What did you use to read/write to the nand?

Top Bottom
Login
Register