What's new

Unsolved Need help with tmapi

• Thread starter Ya boy Tyrone
  • Start date
  • Views 1,643
Y

Ya boy Tyrone

Reaction score
I am having a problem with attaching the game process with tmapi. Tmapi will connect with my tools but won't attach. I have all my settings correct and a debug eboot, but my game process won't pop up in the debugger no matter what I try. I am on 4.46 dex debug with a CECHP01 ps3 if that will help with anything.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
I am having a problem with attaching the game process with tmapi. Tmapi will connect with my tools but won't attach. I have all my settings correct and a debug eboot, but my game process won't pop up in the debugger no matter what I try. I am on 4.46 dex debug with a CECHP01 ps3 if that will help with anything.
Reaper25 Wolf Wolf

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is your IP is dynamic so it changed. Or something is bridged incorrectly.

Y

Ya boy Tyrone

Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is your IP is dynamic so it changed. Or something is bridged incorrectly.
My IP does change, but would that effect it? If so how would i make it stick?

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
My IP does change, but would that effect it? If so how would i make it stick?
You'd have to change it every time. Its better to not have a permanent one so you don't get DDOS'd.

Y

Ya boy Tyrone

Reaction score
You'd have to change it every time. Its better to not have a permanent one so you don't get DDOS'd.
I change it every time, I really don't know what I can do to use tmapi, i hate using laggy ccapi.

Y

Ya boy Tyrone

Reaction score
I have never had problems with CCAPI.
It is a lot more laggy than tmapi and I cant use any mod menus on bo2 unless I pay $28 for revolution.

Top Bottom