Need help with the MS data kit

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by crimsontgr, Jun 13, 2009 with 3 replies and 407 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsontgr

crimsontgr Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just got my kit from MS today, and I need a lot of help.

I've seen tutorials on how to gamesave, but I don't see the link to any resigners.

Basically what I'm asking is if anyone could tell me or point me in the right direction of these programs.

I want to copy one of my Fallout 3 saves over to another profile, but I don't know how to resign or do whatever to it.

I also downloaded a couple of arcade games off of someones account, is there any way to make them MY xboxs property?

AND I dont know where to find my profile ( I have 9)

EDIT: I figured it out on my own, except for the whole "arcade" question (It doesnt look like its possible from what I've seen.) I just wrote down the info for all my accounts and deleted all but one.

2. Sixen

Sixen Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Xport360: XB360 Xport - Codejunkies US
    Resigner: http://www.sendspace.com/file/299df2
    be sure to check for updates on both i think they might be out of date.
    To find your profile what i did is i copied as many as i could to a memory unit if you dont have one look through all your games you have played on the new xport 360 it should show all the games you have played assuming the others are accounts that dont have much games it shouldn't be very hard :wink:

3. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Use CONcept. It was made by feudalnate and it is so awesome. It rehashes and resigns so it is very convenient. It is floating round the site and posted in the halo 3 modding programs I think.

There is no way to make someone elses arcade games yours. Whole bunch of **** bout LIVE files that I have not looked into.

4. Sixen

Sixen Enthusiast

Ratings:
    THat's what I just posted....