Solved Need help with SE will pay $

• Thread starter KennethLuque
  • Start date
  • Views 289
K

KennethLuque

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i need some help to SE i bought mw3 GoD and want to get the money back, if u manage to help me out, i can give u ATM 5$ cause college isnt that cheap :frown:

T

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
i need some help to SE i bought mw3 GoD and want to get the money back, if u manage to help me out, i can give u ATM 5$ cause college isnt that cheap :frown:
Should've read the T&C before you bought it; no refunds. No way to SE either, since you bought a digital copy.

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

You could say it doesn't work and just pretend to be troubleshooting.

K

KennethLuque

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should've read the T&C before you bought it; no refunds. No way to SE either, since you bought a digital copy.
i dont mind it being digital i wanted it, it works and all, i just wanna see if i can get money back to buy something else.

K

KennethLuque

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could say it doesn't work and just pretend to be troubleshooting.
i havent had any luck, ive made about 4 calls, no luck and wanted to see if someone here would be able to help me out

T

District Mods

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Reaction score
No it won't work due to the fact it's a retail game. Not an arcade game with lots of bugs in them. I wouldn't have bought MW3 to begin with.

Top Bottom