What's new

Unsolved Need help with rgh Xbox 360

C

cnx

Reaction score
Ok so, I got my rgh Xbox 360 today with no hard drive so I got a hard drive and I installed the xex menu and a stealth server. The issues I’m having is when I try to start up bo2 it sits at a black screen and freezes my console the only way to fix this is turning it off and on but when I try other games it’s fine and I tried bo2 before I installed the stealth server and it worked so I don’t what to do

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so, I got my rgh Xbox 360 today with no hard drive so I got a hard drive and I installed the xex menu and a stealth server. The issues I’m having is when I try to start up bo2 it sits at a black screen and freezes my console the only way to fix this is turning it off and on but when I try other games it’s fine and I tried bo2 before I installed the stealth server and it worked so I don’t what to do
that is because you're stealth isn't compatible. and u should use aurora. it's better file manager

N

nbaj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try another server. Too many cheap servers out there that are unreliable and will cause you many problems

Top Bottom