• Thread starter CloroxBleach
  • Start date
  • Views 382
CloroxBleach

CloroxBleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am an experienced seller when it comes too RGH's and I have never had this issue and was looking for some help. I am currently working on a Falcon and this console seems too have something wrong with the nand. It boots into xell perfectly fine, but after writing the XeBuild for the latest dash and for Glitch 2 the console will not boot too dash or even the Logo for that matter, but yet it boots too xell perfectly fine. Please help asap, Thanks!

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I am an experienced seller when it comes too RGH's and I have never had this issue and was looking for some help. I am currently working on a Falcon and this console seems too have something wrong with the nand. It boots into xell perfectly fine, but after writing the XeBuild for the latest dash and for Glitch 2 the console will not boot too dash or even the Logo for that matter, but yet it boots too xell perfectly fine. Please help asap, Thanks!
What is the mobo and have you tried writing for 1.2?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Recheck your XeBuild Log, make sure you didn't accidentally misclick a setting.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the debug LED keep blinking or does it stop after a while?

Top Bottom
Login
Register