What's new

Solved Need help with rgh 1.2 hack xbox 360 Jasper 512 mb

PCModernMods

PCModernMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I solder my cool runner chip to the motherboard and attached the jr programmer to the board. I read the NAND so I have my dump files. However, I loaded XELL on the Xbox and I tried to boot it up and XELL won't boot. I have the cool runner REVC set to phat console and glitch. When I start the Xbox the cool runner flashes green but won't start up. I tried to change the timming file by reprogramming the cool runner but jrunner saids "device not found", when I try to write to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I solder my cool runner chip to the motherboard and attached the jr programmer to the board. I read the NAND so I have my dump files. However, I loaded XELL on the Xbox and I tried to boot it up and XELL won't boot. I have the cool runner REVC set to phat console and glitch. When I start the Xbox the cool runner flashes green but won't start up. I tried to change the timming file by reprogramming the cool runner but jrunner saids "device not found", when I try to write to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Tmthe issue is the timing file, possibly the cap. Can you take pictures of the chip and give us a copy of your logs.

PCModernMods

PCModernMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Tmthe issue is the timing file, possibly the cap. Can you take pictures of the chip and give us a copy of your logs.

Hi, I use to be able to use jrunner v3 to read my nand and program the glitch chip. Now it just said device not found? I'll include the 2 log files and images of my soldering.

I didn't know how to upload the images so I made a fake facebook account and uploaded them there. Link provided below

Please also note I just bridge the cap and the cool runner is set to normal mode and phat when glitching. As well set to program when I tried to program to it. As of now though I can't access the jr programmer or glitch chip?

As well I tried to find JR-PROGRAMMER to update the drivers as maybe that might work which wouldn't make sense as I already used both devices but now I can't find JR-PROGRAMMER in my device manger on windows 10
The timing file I used is rgh12_12.xsvf

I think I might of damaged the JR programmer since I can't recognise it with my computer and before I could. But I really don't know... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
Code:
Error Log 2 (most recent from desktop)
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\aj\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xebuild\options_edited.ini'.
File name: 'C:\Users\aj\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xebuild\options_edited.ini'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at JRunner.Classes.xebuild.moveOptions()
   at JRunner.Classes.xebuild.createxebuild(Boolean custom)
   at JRunner.Panels.XeBuildPanel.createxebuild_v2(Boolean custom, PrivateN nand)
   at JRunner.MainForm.<btnXeBuildClick>b__39()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\aj\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xebuild\options_edited.ini'.
File name: 'C:\Users\aj\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xebuild\options_edited.ini'
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

Error log 1 (from laptop older version)

Last edited by a moderator:
HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Restart the computer. If that don't work, uninstall and reinstall the drivers. Once you get the programmer working, you need to write either 20 or 21 to it and it should boot. Pictures look good, on BB Jaspers, that cap does need to be bridged. So 20 or 21 should work.

PCModernMods

PCModernMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Restart the computer. If that don't work, uninstall and reinstall the drivers. Once you get the programmer working, you need to write either 20 or 21 to it and it should boot. Pictures look good, on BB Jaspers, that cap does need to be bridged. So 20 or 21 should work.

So I installed the drivers and now I can read and write to the nand, as well when I plug the cool runner revc into the jr programmer though it doesn't recognise it. However the cool runner turns bright green

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So I installed the drivers and now I can read and write to the nand, as well when I plug the cool runner revc into the jr programmer though it doesn't recognise it. However the cool runner turns bright green
Is the coolrunner in prg when you are trying to program it? Can you take a picture of the chip with wires on it.

PCModernMods

PCModernMods

Reaction score
Sin$
I put the old xbox 360 dash bored on it, and it still won't boot? 
Is the coolrunner in prg when you are trying to program it? Can you take a picture of the chip with wires on it.
I booted normal dash and I got 3 red rings

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I put the old xbox 360 dash bored on it, and it still won't boot? 

I booted normal dash and I got 3 red rings
When you boot normal dash, you need to either remove the 3v3 wire or put it in program. Basically, the red light needs to be off when you try and boot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register