Need help with resignig

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by jimlfixit, Jan 20, 2009 with 9 replies and 1,044 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimlfixit

jimlfixit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you need a new kv, as the old one would have been blacklisted. there are few new resigners with the updated key vault, i think its been posted on here somewhere.

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Thanks I was looking for a resigner too.

3. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Thanks I was looking for a resigner too.

4. Zyren

Zyren Newbie

Ratings:
    I've got 2 360's and want to move all my gamesaves from my 20GB HDD to my 120GB HDD. I've got the profile I want to use on both my HDD's. I resign my gamesaves from from my 20GB using the device ID from my 120GB and put them in the matching profile folder. When I start my 360 with the resigned gamesaves they do have the right profile name, but they are corrupted.

The tool I'm using is ment for modifying Halo 3 usermaps and can be found here. I've got the rehash box checked. I don't have a 360gamesaves.net account so I'm unable to use their (webscript) tool. The mass resigner that is included in the resigner I gave a link to won't work, could that indicate a problem? Just in case it should matter I'm running 32bit Vista.

Never mind, found [Click here to view the link] great tool that did my resigning perferctly! (Solved)

Scratch that, my Forza 2 save ain't working properly! It resigns, show up in the memory menu, but when I actully start the game it just overwrites the save like it was nothing there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Don't check the rehash box. That tool cannot hash profiles correctly.

8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Wrong tool. If your saves are big, then most (if not all) public rehashers will not work. Use the disk that comes with a transfer cable, and it will do it all for you.

9. Zyren

Zyren Newbie

Ratings:
    With CONcept I get the same result with my Forza 2 save. CONcept can't resign Console ID either, so I guess I'll continue to use my Xploder NXE resigner. Thanks anyway! Are there no known way to resign Forza 2, or is the problem that I haven't bought a private key vault in CONcept?

Okey, in case anyone is struggling I would like to report that I found a way around this. None of the rehashers inside the public resigners work properly. Solution:
    Resign with [Click here to view the link] and do not rehash.
    When your done, rehash with [Click here to view the link] tool.

There you have it! Fully working saves that can be up to 100mb! Both of these great tools have updated kv's that work with NXE, but just in case I would recommend saving your game again on your 360 so that your private kv from the 360 is applied.

Now I just that an admin that can close this topic. :rolleyes:

10. zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool Enthusiast

Ratings:
    uhh can you help me work CONcept? Once I rehash/resign my files what do i do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.