Need help with resignig

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by jimlfixit, Jan 20, 2009 with 9 replies and 1,057 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimlfixit

jimlfixit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you need a new kv, as the old one would have been blacklisted. there are few new resigners with the updated key vault, i think its been posted on here somewhere.

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Thanks I was looking for a resigner too.

3. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Thanks I was looking for a resigner too.

4. Zyren

Zyren Newbie

Ratings:
    I've got 2 360's and want to move all my gamesaves from my 20GB HDD to my 120GB HDD. I've got the profile I want to use on both my HDD's. I resign my gamesaves from from my 20GB using the device ID from my 120GB and put them in the matching profile folder. When I start my 360 with the resigned gamesaves they do have the right profile name, but they are corrupted.

The tool I'm using is ment for modifying Halo 3 usermaps and can be found here. I've got the rehash box checked. I don't have a 360gamesaves.net account so I'm unable to use their (webscript) tool. The mass resigner that is included in the resigner I gave a link to won't work, could that indicate a problem? Just in case it should matter I'm running 32bit Vista.

Never mind, found this great tool that did my resigning perferctly! (Solved)

Scratch that, my Forza 2 save ain't working properly! It resigns, show up in the memory menu, but when I actully start the game it just overwrites the save like it was nothing there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Don't check the rehash box. That tool cannot hash profiles correctly.

8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Wrong tool. If your saves are big, then most (if not all) public rehashers will not work. Use the disk that comes with a transfer cable, and it will do it all for you.

9. Zyren

Zyren Newbie

Ratings:
    With CONcept I get the same result with my Forza 2 save. CONcept can't resign Console ID either, so I guess I'll continue to use my Xploder NXE resigner. Thanks anyway! Are there no known way to resign Forza 2, or is the problem that I haven't bought a private key vault in CONcept?

Okey, in case anyone is struggling I would like to report that I found a way around this. None of the rehashers inside the public resigners work properly. Solution:
    Resign with Xploder NXE Resigner and do not rehash.
    When your done, rehash with this tool.

There you have it! Fully working saves that can be up to 100mb! Both of these great tools have updated kv's that work with NXE, but just in case I would recommend saving your game again on your 360 so that your private kv from the 360 is applied.

Now I just that an admin that can close this topic. :rolleyes:

10. zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool Enthusiast

Ratings:
    uhh can you help me work CONcept? Once I rehash/resign my files what do i do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.