What's new

Unsolved need help with redsn0w jailbreak?

L

Lukkar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay i add my ipsw firmware and redsn0w says it was identified then when i go and click on jailbreak it says patching kernel ... etc etc, but then a lil thing pops up and says allocate (233) sorry,redsn0w must exit now... what does this mean?? how can i fix this? i just want to get my iphone unlocked so i can use my go phone sim card in my iphone. thanks(:
unless you know an easier way to unlock an iphone?
well thanks

Operating System
  1. iOS
W

WhatsAnXbox

Помните, что нет русского языка.
Reaction score
First, just put it into DFU mode and go to redsn0w (download the new one here www.redsn0w.us) and click jailbreak. It will patch the kernels and blah blah blah and you will get to a menu saying install cydia, install custom bundles, update ipad baseband (you want update to ipad baseband for unlocking) then just click that.

L

Lukkar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright I finally got it jail broken and everything I downloaded ultrasn0w and restarted switched airplane mode on and off wait 30 mins and nothing. When it first boots up it says waiting for activation this may take some time. But nothing happens. I have an AT&T go-phone sim card and I want to unlock this iPhone. Thanks

D

Deh Mud Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the hacktivation problems. I always just jailbroke twice. But if that failed I used a AT&T sim card that wasn't mine.

L

Lukkar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i have go phone not att sim card.

M

mohansharaj

Reaction score
Hey, Finally My Iphone 3gs came out from No Service and I am able to use my phone now :smile:

Thank you so much

Top Bottom