• Thread starter Secu1977
  • Start date
  • Views 5,119
S

Secu1977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi to all,

i was modding a deluxo in Ps4 Save Editor, saved it with ps4 Save wizard on USB, an put it back an my PS4.

all changes are on my PS4, but i can´t find the Deluxo in my Garage in story mode.

where do i find the deluxo ? also the same Problem with downloaded shared cars.

they will be saved in Save Editor. loaded in Save wizard. Saved in Save wizard by typing a zero and apply. loading the game save on my ps4. Cars are not there.

Can anyone help,pls?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You need to put it in the police impound.

M

MrDeeBird

Reaction score
Hi to all,

i was modding a deluxo in Ps4 Save Editor, saved it with ps4 Save wizard on USB, an put it back an my PS4.

all changes are on my PS4, but i can´t find the Deluxo in my Garage in story mode.

where do i find the deluxo ? also the same Problem with downloaded shared cars.

they will be saved in Save Editor. loaded in Save wizard. Saved in Save wizard by typing a zero and apply. loading the game save on my ps4. Cars are not there.

Can anyone help,pls?
Also if u can hit DMO glitch you can force spawn in vehicles into public lobby then have 2 friends GCTF to save it for you then respawn next vehicle rinse and repeat. This is DMO not sp2mp

S

Secu1977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also if u can hit DMO glitch you can force spawn in vehicles into public lobby then have 2 friends GCTF to save it for you then respawn next vehicle rinse and repeat. This is DMO not sp2mp
thx, done it :smile:

A

AngeltheRedDevil

Reaction score
When I get on save editor it wont show pics of any of the cars I'm doing

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello sombody knows hot to make flashing rims ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom