Unsolved Need help with ps3.

• Thread starter TemProGamingHD
  • Start date
  • Views 115
T

TemProGamingHD

FIFA 15 and Destiny gamer!
Reaction score
Ok so I have a copy of Gta v for ps3 that I downloaded from kickass, I get it on multiman, and everything works fine, then I load it with a disk in the ps3, GTA V comes up, I click it to play it, some weird visual thing shows up, and then it takes me to a screen where it says I have to restart the system. Please help, thanks.

K

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I have a copy of Gta v for ps3 that I downloaded from kickass, I get it on multiman, and everything works fine, then I load it with a disk in the ps3, GTA V comes up, I click it to play it, some weird visual thing shows up, and then it takes me to a screen where it says I have to restart the system. Please help, thanks.
Does it say like press square and select to restart?

Z

Zarus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What KAOSxGaming Said but if it doesnt work you should try going on youtube and looking for a video

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
You may have bad copy of a torrent I suggest trying a different torrent of GTA 5 to solve your issue.

Top Bottom