Need Help With Profile Editor (again)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Plastic Burger, Feb 6, 2010 with 2 replies and 241 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plastic Burger

Plastic Burger Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so ive now somewhat fixed the problem but when i open my profile in profile editor now all it shows is a couple of games ive never even heard of and says i have 0 out of 7835 gamerscore but it should be 39000 out of 567835 so i dont know whats wrong please someone help i used game adder and then deleted both profiles and re recovered mine so i dont know why all my games aarent showing up please someone help! Thanks to everyone:biggrin:

PS. i know ive made a few other thrends but after 1 or 2 people attempt at helping they disapear and no one else seems to go to the thrend.

2. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    use Le Fluffie its wayyy easier there's a tut located just search up on it i dont think PE can open big profiles i always had problems too as soon as i realised i could use Le Fluffie i was like **** P.E.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Plastic Burger

Plastic Burger Enthusiast

Ratings:

Alright ill try it again maybe it will work this time lets hope so this is my 3rd thrend and im getting sick of this lol :S