• Thread starter steeveen_94
  • Start date
  • Views 311
steeveen_94

steeveen_94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there people, I am trying to rgh my xbox I've got up to writing the ECC file hooked my xbox up and my cool runner rec c is glitching every 5 seconds however I'm not greeted by xell :frown: any suggestions? Many thanks

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We are gonna need pictures as well as your jumper settings and blue wire length and placement

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What kind of xbox?
How long are you leaving it on for?
Did you use the shielded cable for cpu reset?

Since your using a rev C, What kind of wire lengths are you using?

steeveen_94

steeveen_94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using the shielded cable so should I change it to the blue cable? 
Its the zephyr xbox I'm leaving it on long enough to show 2 red lights as fans are not connected yet, yes I have used the shielded cable for the cpu_rst and I have trimed the wires down to fit there are no excess wire

ShawnUnderSe7en

ShawnUnderSe7en

just as passerby
Fabled Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Zephyr RGH 1.0 or 2.0? Incase if you aren't sure, what Dashboard was it on before you opened it up?
RGH 1.0 on Zephyrs are hit or miss (I've personally had a bunch that would never boot Xell with ANY glitch chip).
RGH 2.0 on Zephyrs are like non-existent (Never had RGH 2.0 using a CoolRunner Work. R-JTAG didn't work. Not too sure about CR4).
Also connect the fans, and put them on the heatsinks so the console doesn't overheat, or else you'll never see Xell.

steeveen_94

steeveen_94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gave up with the zephyr board and now have done my trinity rgh 2.0, however I installed dashlaunch v3.14 now my rgh freezes on the xbox screen? Do I have to maybe flash my nand again?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably loaded a stealth plugin didn't you.... Put a blank launch.ini on a flash drive formatted fat32 and launch with that in the Xbox.

steeveen_94

steeveen_94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably loaded a stealth plugin didn't you.... Put a blank launch.ini on a flash drive formatted fat32 and launch with that in the Xbox.
I haven't loaded any stealth plugins yet, all I done was put dashlaunch v3.14 on my usb and plugged it into my rgh, went on xex menu and in the folder install and loaded the default.xex it loaded dashlaunch, asked me to install it so I did then my xbox shut off and now just freezes on xbox screen 
I've also tried loading it up with a blank launch.ini file on my usb

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't loaded any stealth plugins yet, all I done was put dashlaunch v3.14 on my usb and plugged it into my rgh, went on xex menu and in the folder install and loaded the default.xex it loaded dashlaunch, asked me to install it so I did then my xbox shut off and now just freezes on xbox screen 
I've also tried loading it up with a blank launch.ini file on my usb
Does it boot if you remove all storage devices?

steeveen_94

steeveen_94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update, my rgh is fully working had to rebuild the xebuild image and write the nand using jrunner dashlaunch is working as it should

Top Bottom
Login
Register