What's new

Unsolved need help with my rebug ps3 on dex

• Thread starter AlanEh96
  • Start date
  • Views 157
A

AlanEh96

Reaction score
Hello guys I need help with web man setup when I try and load it up I’m getting a error witch is 8071053d I’m on dex

Last edited:
U

Unique Fuses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of help do you need?

A

AlanEh96

Reaction score
Okay so I brought this ps3 it’s in rebug dex I know how to get online with it witch is good. But The person who I brought it off has installed a black ops 2 offline zombie mod menu. How do I get the mod menu off or change it if I wanted too .

Okay so I brought this ps3 it’s in rebug dex I know how to get online with it witch is good. But The person who I brought it off has installed a black ops 2 offline zombie mod menu. How do I get the mod menu off or change it if I wanted too.

I know about mulitman but I’m starting to have problems with it not working

U

Unique Fuses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I brought this ps3 it’s in rebug dex I know how to get online with it witch is good. But The person who I brought it off has installed a black ops 2 offline zombie mod menu. How do I get the mod menu off or change it if I wanted too .

If it has Multiman installed you can use that or instead install FileZilla and connect to your ps3 using that. Either way you want to check the dev_hdd0/tmp folder for a .sprx file and then delete the .sprx file. Then change the eboot.bin in the dev_hdd0/game/(your black ops 2 region)/USRDIR/ folder

Top Bottom