Need help with my MS28

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by liquidgsr, Nov 14, 2008 with 5 replies and 363 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquidgsr

liquidgsr Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay so I have downloaded the 360 hackpack and installed it. I tried using Iprep but it either wont find my dvd drive or something else because I get a error message when it tries to backup the firmware before hacking it. Then I tried the Samtool. That didn't work either. I used HP to make a boot usb to MSDOS. I need some help on what to use and how to get it work. I have looked at many of the tutorials, but I cannot figure out what the problem is. I have even used two seperate comuters.

I am using the Rossyln VIA chipset and the sata cable is plugged into the furthest one to the back inside on the VIA chipset. Someone please help. I have spent over 6 hours trying this over and over.

Just pm me or post here please. The help is greatly appreciated and will save me 100 bucks paying someone to do it.

2. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
    what version of iprep are u using?

3. OP
    liquidgsr

liquidgsr Newbie

Ratings:
    both the ones on Xbox 360 hack. 6.2 Beta and 7.3 Beta.

4. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
  5. Shadoe

Shadoe Contributor

Ratings:
    Try using a different version. Get back to us if it works or not.

6. OP
    liquidgsr

liquidgsr Newbie

Ratings:
    well i got it to work but i have a windows 98 and millenium boot for DOS. I keep getting a internal stack overflow error. Can someone give me a boot file for windows xp or 2000 or something higher than 98 please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.