What's new

Discussion Need Help With My Modified Controller.

• Thread starter IXx Liiam xXI
  • Start date
  • Views 423
I

IXx Liiam xXI

Reaction score
I really need some help to find out whats wrong with my Moddified Controller because when i turn it on it just starts to fire on its own without me pressing the right trigger , even on the lowest settings. So i can't even use it because it'll never stop shooting ,

Does anyone know whats wrong with the controller ?

Please can someone help , I'm missing my modified controller , Haven't used it in a while.

B

badef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u either burnt the r trigger or have a closed button

B

badef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IXx Liiam xXI said:
How can i burn the trigger or get a closed button ?

Like if u leave the solder iron on the mid point it could do it and do u use a button switch if so it may be closed(N.c)u need normally open(N.O)

mastervito

mastervito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it might just be too old ? i had my first 360 controller do that to me a few months back and i had to get a new one and its red n pretty but it sux gettin used to a new controller

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
mastervito said:
it might just be too old ? i had my first 360 controller do that to me a few months back and i had to get a new one and its red n pretty but it sux gettin used to a new controller
Age has nothing to do with it. The only thing about "old" things is something tends to break after a shorter period of time if it wasn't done well.

In regards to the problem of the original poster, the issue lies with a shorted connection from the r trigger. This is caused by an improper solder to the wiper. I will occasionally get such an error if I am not being careful, and to fix the problem I simply re-solder the wire (which leads to the wiper) on both ends (ie to both the chip and then the wiper), and the problem is fixed.