• Thread starter Tyler9897
  • Start date
  • Views 459
T

Tyler9897

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello if you are reading This Please feel free contact me On Skype: RainxCloudz
Now My Problem Is My JB Ps3 It's running Off of DEX 4.75 I got the Rebug Toolbox CCMC Stuff But When I try to connect to the PSN Service It says Failed But My Internet Connection is Successful If Any One Can Help me would Be Wonderful

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello if you are reading This Please feel free contact me On Skype: RainxCloudz
Now My Problem Is My JB Ps3 It's running Off of DEX 4.75 I got the Rebug Toolbox CCMC Stuff But When I try to connect to the PSN Service It says Failed But My Internet Connection is Successful If Any One Can Help me would Be Wonderful
I’d reccomend upgrading to 4.81.2 D-REX because that’s DEX and you’re currently on DEX. Also, if you have problems connecting to PSN / Online services, download SEN Enabler and enable PSN access but once upgrading to 4.81.2 D-REX you shouldn’t have any problems.

T

Tyler9897

Reaction score
Sin$
I’d reccomend upgrading to 4.81.2 D-REX because that’s DEX and you’re currently on DEX. Also, if you have problems connecting to PSN / Online services, download SEN Enabler and enable PSN access but once upgrading to 4.81.2 D-REX you shouldn’t have any problems.
Do u No Any Links Atm

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do u No Any Links Atm
Of course, directly from the Rebug website.

https://rebug.me/?wpfb_dl=185

Inside that file will be a text document with the direct download link for Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX edition.

I’m assuming you already know how to install the custom firmware but if not, here’s how.

After you download the file, go onto your USB Device make a folder named " PS3 " inside the PS3 folder make another folder named " UPDATE " and place the jailbreak file inside there. Make sure you rename the Jailbreak file to PS3UPDAT.PUP.

097e72e5f3605d105a478145b153e7eb.png

Now go onto your PS3 and go to Settings > System Update > Update Via Storage Media

ps3systemstorage.jpg

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
T

Tyler9897

Reaction score
Sin$
No. It’s close to impossible to get instantaneously banned. If you’ve never been banned before keep doing what your doing. If you want to know how to stay unbanned I have a thread that is pinned at the top of this section named PS3 Modding FAQ, there is tons of useful information but read the spoiler named how to stay unbanned.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps3-modding-faq.1492030/
When I reset My USB What Should I Format it too Cause I had Windows 10 Install On It But I made Back up Files

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Now I'm Running Off of CEX I installed The REX V4.81.1 well When I try to Sign in it tells me Update Via Storge Now Wtf
Install D-REX and it should stop telling you to update. Afterwards you go into Rebug toolbox and change your Active PS3ID to CEX and it’ll allow you online.

Top Bottom
Login
Register