NEED HELP WITH MY EMU'S

Discussion in 'Xbox Applications' started by poopoo, Jan 27, 2009 with 10 replies and 879 views.

1. poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :?how would i first go about installing an NES emulator to my xbox including games:?

PS:if it is possible to do this without burning discs please post that first or PM me yo'z ty

2. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Yes it is possible doing this without burning an cd.

First you can get the emulator off Xbins under XBOX/Applications/Emulators/Nes.
    And you can get roms from various sites, just google.

Then you need to take everything afer extraction and put them on you xbox through ftp.

3. OP
    poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what drive and file location do i put the emus on my xbox so they launch from "emulators"

i have unleash x if that makes a difference

i got the oddyssey one and have it working (with out roms yet tho)
    i get banned when ever i try to download certain zip files in the "XBOX/consolebased.../apps/emulators/nes/fceux/_old"

4. VexxVoid

Ratings:
    Dont download the _old files but the rar beside the _old folder, and they would go under E:/Emulators/Nes/

5. OP
    poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    k got the nes working and the games work on it too but the odyssey gives me a black screen for all of my games do i have the wrong roms or what, and y do i keep getting banned from xbins if i try to download any rar, jar, or zip

EDIT::also my ps1 bins wont load either they sit there in the loading screen and for the odyssey and the ps1 i don't have a clue what i am doing when selecting the options just b4 loading the games, could you help me out there too

6. VexxVoid

Ratings:
    Umm I truthfullt have no clue what ody is, I'm going to guess it's a PSX emulator and if so try a different one. I'm not sure what the name is but the one with the castlevania background works great, I'll see if I can figure it out for you.

And I know all of my PSX Images I have .bin, .cue, and .img.

7. OP
    poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have .bin and .cue no .img but odyssey is a really old game console like b4 nes but neither that one or the psx emu work i got v18 from xport

8. VexxVoid

Ratings:
    I don't know anything about the Odyssey but I know alot of PSX games don't work, like Resident Evil 3 lags and sometimes doesn't even show up but all i can say is try reinstalling and redownloading your emulators and if that doesn't work maybe you have corrupted roms.

9. OP
    poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if there is a good ps rom site please post but if not idk but i used clone cd to get the rom i have and it made .bin and .cue

10. felipe3x

felipe3x Newbie

Ratings:
    Well i have had a lot of problems with PS1 emulator on xbox but i found out a way to play.
    1) you need the ps1 emulator and its called pcsxbox the latest version.
    2)next you need the rom it will come in .img .cue or maybe .bin also maybe .iso.
    3) either one of those roms will work.
    4) next you need to download the roms for me i like using bombrom.com but i suggest you download the rip of the ps1 game. a rip means that someone took the audio and video out of the game, to download these you can google snesorama psx rip and you will find a big list. thats about it.

11. VexxVoid

Ratings:
    Try either emuparidise or a torrent site like piratebay for psx roms.