need help with modding

Discussion in 'Xbox Support Archive' started by cpt crunch513, Aug 17, 2009 with 4 replies and 361 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpt crunch513

cpt crunch513 Newbie

Ratings:
    i'm new to this site and i want to mod my xbox.i searched around and it was like reading a different language lol.my plans for modding is to do the low gravity jumping around on cod4 and what ever i can do on cod5 and a aim bot? i know you have to get the transfer cable but what hard drive do i need and are the progams like xplorer 360 ect. free and where do i get those? i am a noob at modding so any help would be great.sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

also do i have to open my xbox and solder anything for the stuff i want to do?

2. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    you dont need to open your xbox, and every mod you just mentioned has been patched. if you still want to do it offline with friends there are some tuts on this site.

3. Brandon5564

Brandon5564 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey do u have aim or msn? i can send u the programs u need over either of those.
    What kind of hdd do u have? 120 gb or 60 gb?
    :smile::smile:

4. OP
    cpt crunch513

cpt crunch513 Newbie

Ratings:
    i posted this in xbox i meant to put it in xbox 360 sorry

but i have a 20 gb hard drive and my aim is pds316

and i have the transfer cable and xplorer360 but i dont have the program to mod the save file

5. evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    whats the cod4 dir on the 360 hard drive? i cant remeber lmfao