What's new

Solved need help with modding on 360

K

k ray

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so im new to all this modding stuff and i was wondering if im able to add like handling mods and all the other cool mods like flying cars to gta on 360 using a usb. if its even possible then could someone guide me thru it from the time i plug the usb into my computer till the time i take it out? im sorry for my lack of knowledge on this but i could really use some well appreciated help. thank you.

J

Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't mod GTA handling files with a usb, you need iso mods for anything like that.

All you can do with a usb for GTA is game save editing (change how much money / what weapons you have & game completion stats) and that's only for singleplayer, so not of much use...

Hope this helps :smile:

Upvote 0
ToxicMoDz

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't mod GTA IV on multiplayer with a USB, You would need a ISO. But you can use a USB for the single player campaign.

Upvote 0
K

k ray

Reaction score
Sin$
ohh alright well i guess that means i wont be doing any modding on gta. thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
oh that really sucks. how hard is it to get iso mods and what is needed for it?

if you're looking to do it yourself then you will need the following:

• The Xbox 360 version of GTA IV (ISO) on your computer
  • Dual Layered DVD Burner
  • Dual Layered Discs 8.5GB (I recommend Verbatim brand)
  • A flashed Xbox 360 or knowledge of the Hotswap Method
  • You will need to download modifications (probably best checking out the pinned threads)
  • You will need to follow a tutorial on how to replace files as well as burn them (probably best checking out the pinned threads)
It can be hard to do at first but if you just follow tutorials then it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Good luck!

Upvote 0
K

k ray

Reaction score
Sin$
thank you all for your information and help. i think i will put off modding gta for a while untill i gain more knowledge and learn how and what im even doing. im still too new to go through all that. im bound to screw something up. thank you all though.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register