Need help with LA Noire please!

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys/Girls

I am currently working on "The Gas Man" case within the Arson division and was wondering where the clues were in the First 2 burnt down houses? I have looked everywhere and couldn't find anything that would progress the case.

I'm currently at the Sawyer House Fire as well as Stephens House Fire - both of them proving difficult to progress

I have pressed X to get a hint on what to do next but all my partners says is "Let's have a look around"

Any ideas? +rep for helpful responses. Thanks :smile:

Wiz

Wiz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys/Girls

I am currently working on "The Gas Man" case within the Arson division and was wondering where the clues were in the First 2 burnt down houses? I have looked everywhere and couldn't find anything that would progress the case.

I'm currently at the Sawyer House Fire as well as Stephens House Fire - both of them proving difficult to progress

I have pressed X to get a hint on what to do next but all my partners says is "Let's have a look around"

Any ideas? +rep for helpful responses. Thanks :smile:

I have alot of solutions so heres the first one, if you need more help with more clues please quote me, I'll be glad to help.

Search the Site- Go around to the opposite side of the house and find the InstaHeat water heater unit on the ground.
Inspect it to open the case and see the service log.
The heater was recently serviced by Matthew Ryan: This adds Heater serviced by Ryan to your P.O.I List.

Make sure you have Interviewed MR. Steffens first. If you need a solution to the answers for the interview just ask me.

D

DEATHINAT0R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The clue for the first one is along the fence to the left of the house. The second house, the clue is in front of the house on the sidewalk, its a small regulator.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I have alot of solutions so heres the first one, if you need more help with more clues please quote me, I'll be glad to help.

Search the Site- Go around to the opposite side of the house and find the InstaHeat water heater unit on the ground.
Inspect it to open the case and see the service log.
The heater was recently serviced by Matthew Ryan: This adds Heater serviced by Ryan to your P.O.I List.

Make sure you have Interviewed MR. Steffens first. If you need a solution to the answers for the interview just ask me.

OMG, I love you! I finally found that insta-heat. Thanks for the quick response, +rep

I will probably make another post if I need further help :smile: Thanks buddy!

The clue for the first one is along the fence to the left of the house. The second house, the clue is in front of the house on the sidewalk, its a small regulator.

Thanks, I already got it but +rep for helping out :smile:

Is this game good sorry this is off topic but is it good?

Yeah, it got a crappy 8.5 but in my opinion, it deserves 9/9.5. Great fun so far!

Wiz

Wiz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG, I love you! I finally found that insta-heat. Thanks for the quick response, +rep

I will probably make another post if I need further help :smile: Thanks buddy!

Thanks, I already got it but +rep for helping out :smile:

Yeah, it got a crappy 8.5 but in my opinion, it deserves 9/9.5. Great fun so far!
Add me on AIM, xDeadmau5. I have the solutions and interview answers to every case :smile:

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also use intuition points during tough crime scenes; that's what I used on the one where thekiller put clues all over an alleyway and on freakin roofs!!!

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also use intuition points during tough crime scenes; that's what I used on the one where thekiller put clues all over an alleyway and on freakin roofs!!!

awwwe, that one was fun though.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i just finished this case but accused the wrong guy :tongue:

That sucks to make a mistake at the end of a fairly long case. I was doing one and accused someone of lying and i was scrolling through the evidence too fast and went one too far and missed the question...that one mistake cost my my 5th star and I had to replay it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register